With the 70% duck down 30% duck feather insulation the Oldhaveny jacket will beat the cold this winter. Water repellent and with a drawstring hood no rain or icy winds will stand a chance. :: Women > Jackets. Women's down jacketWater repellentTwo front pocketsExtra warmth with 70% duck down. 30% duck featherElasticated cuffsLuxurious stylish leather detailingFull length double slider zip fasteningDetachable fur-trimmed hood Material: 100% Polyester outer Size: one size,16,18.