With it;s long fitted length and genuine raccoon fur you'll be able to beat off the cold this winter in sophisticated style. With the 70% duck down 30% duck feather insulation the winds and icy rain won't stand a chance. :: Women > Jackets. Adjustable drawstring hoodBody and sleeves filling: 70% down. 30% feathers. Hood filling: 100% PolyesterMaterials: 100% PolyesterPlease Note: This garment features real furElasticated cuffsDetachable real raccoon fur trim to hoodOne internal zip pocketLeather pull tabTwo-way front zip fasteningExtra warmth with 70% duck down. 30% duck feather insulationWater-resistant. slightly satin fabric to exteriorWomen's down jacket Size: 12,14,16,18,08,10.