With the 70% duck down 30% duck feather insulation the Downshine jacket will beat the cold this winter. Water repellent and with a drawstring hood no rain or icy winds will stand a chance. :: Women > Jackets. Body and sleeves filling: 70% down. 30% feathers. Hood filling: 100% PolyesterMaterials: 100% PolyesterPlease Note: This garment features real furElasticated cuffsAdjustable drawstring hoodDetachable real raccoon fur trim to hoodOne internal zip pocketLeather pull tabTwo-way front zip fasteningExtra warmth with 70% duck down. 30% duck feather insulationWater-resistant. slightly satin fabric to exteriorWomen's down jacket Size: 12,18,one size.